How to measure shoe size?
- Measure the length of your foot from the back of the heel to the toe.
- If your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, select the larger size.
- You may find one foot is longer than the other, then make your selection based on the longer foot.
- None of our heels are pre-stretched, but after multiple wears they will form to the shape of your foot, creating even a better fit.
- Please note that since the foot is three-dimensional, measuring length of foot will only give an approximate measure of your footwear size.